Thursday 24 March 2011

Welcome to Saturday Sam's Saturday Soccer School Store Cupboard!

Saturday Sam at you're service
Hello and welcome to the Saturday Soccer School Store Cupboard. My name is Saturday Sam and I will be updating my new website with lots of exciting, funny and interesting football stuff, as well as the odd picture of you and all the other future football superstars that come to our Saturday morning lessons at Varndean College in Brighton. I want you to keep coming back and enjoying the videos and training tips that I will be putting up on the website from my HQ in the Saturday Soccer Store Cupboard. Feel free to leave us comments in the comment boxes below the articles and let us know if you have seen anything you think we should put up on the website.

Oh yes, and make sure you keep practising hard - if you want to be as good as some of the superstars that will be shown on the site, you will need to keep training and listening to your coaches. See you all at Varndean on Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment